Organize your whole slide imaging data. Easily make these slides available to your customers or colleagues worldwide. Assign permissions e.g. for downloading, viewing or commenting on your WSI data. Collaborate with others on the same file. Additionally, you can automate some processes using barcodes and QR codes, distribute slides to your customers without having to send them manually. Or use netScope Server in teaching, show many people what you are talking about at the same time.
- Utilizes Microsoft Internet Information Service (IIS)
- Integrate and extend existing folder structures
- Simple administration via the browser
- Users (also possible via ADFS in future)
- Merge and manage information on specimens
- View slides in the browser (WebViewer)
- Show annotations
- Create annotations
- Use the channel settings of the netScope Viewer
- Select different Z planes
- Select different times
- Give ratings and comments
- Work togehter with other on the same slide
- Connect to netScope® Viewer to view and edit slides and share settings (annotations, channel settings, ...) with others
- Audit-Trail (Track all changes)
- Upload slides (via netScope Viewer or browser)
- Download slides (via netScope Viewer or browser)
- Automation of uploads, sorting and enrichment of data
The WebViewer integrated in netScope® Server is supported by all modern web browsers.
This includes not only Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and Apple Safari, but also their mobile variants.
Thus, you, your customers and employees can access your WSI data from most internet-enabled devices with all tools such as channel settings and annotations.
You are interested in our networking products?
With one click on "Licensing options" you will be directed to the overview.
Compare our offers and find the ideal version for you.
On questions or if you are interessted just contact us here.